Thursday, September 8, 2011

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Holman!

On September 6th my sister got married at Belmont Mansion.  And now Nathaniel really is Ethan's uncle, not just his "soon-to-be Uncle".  It was a beautiful, intimate ceremony and both she and Nathaniel looked so happy!  Sarah had a beautiful dress and the cake, made with organic ingredients from Dozen, was wonderful (my favorite part since I love cake).  I even made citrus-y punch and a sherbet ice ring that turned out tasting pretty good, especially considering I didn't really know what I was doing.

I didn't take any pictures of the ceremony but here are a couple from before the wedding.



Ashley took lots more pictures so I'm going to have to defer to her blog for more photos.

Sarah and Nathaniel are honeymooning at Disney World so we will see them tomorrow when we get to Florida.

Congratulations Sarah and Nathaniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment